7. “If we are having a bad day, that is not suffering for Christ, but if we even for a moment or two take on the suffering or pain of another, then we are suffering for Christ.”
6. “Try to imagine what it would be like to wake up in the morning without your memory.”
5. “Do not believe in traditions just because they’ve been handed down to you.”
4. ” ‘Love your enemy’ … means keeping your heart open no matter what, even if we are hurting or feeling betrayed or threatened.”
3. Um, ok.
2. Nine lists to keep updated and handy.